Shouting into the Storm Rantings, ramblings, observations and musings from the insipid to the sublime


An open letter to Michael Savage

Wednesday, September 17, 2003 :::
 
Dear Mr Weiner(Hey, if the name was good enough for your parents....)

I caught a small snippett of your show tonight. I caught your strongly stated opinion that, "Left wing radicals are more dangerous to the future of this republic than Al-Qaeda."

Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you are saying is that those who disagree with your views of this country and it's politics are more dangerous than those who plan the indescriminate slaughter of all of us, simply because we are residing in this country? If I am correct in assuming that is your position, allow me to respond.

Fuck you.

I'm sure you were so terrified back in 2001, sitting in your comfy radio studio, while I could smell the burning jet fuel from the Pentagon a mile away. I'm sure you smugly decried those damn Liberals while those of us in DC were met with armed soldiers in Hmvees in the streets the next day.

Here's hoping that the company's that sponsor your show, and the stations that send your filth out on our public airways drop you like a bad dream.




::: posted by Chris at 1:19 AM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment





Shout Back

_______________
_______________

Rantings, ramblings, observations and musings from the insipid to the sublime



Powered by Blogger