Shouting into the Storm Rantings, ramblings, observations and musings from the insipid to the sublime


Get your Dissent On

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 :::
 
A quick introduction to everyone - one of my favorite progressive writers is Jim Hightower. His book "If the gods had meant us to vote, they'd have given us candidates" marked a watershed moment in my political growth. Anyone who has listen to me rail against Big Corporate America has probably heard a quote from the book.

Anyway, here is aLittle Diddy about Dubya and Dissent. I found it particularly poingant, as I have been a victom of this practice. I'm actually surprised they didn't have more of this stuff at the inauguration...I mean corronation.

::: posted by Chris at 9:58 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment





Shout Back

_______________
_______________

Rantings, ramblings, observations and musings from the insipid to the sublime



Powered by Blogger